Solar Thermal Panels on our Rooftop
At Local Restaurant and Bar we strive to provide an authentic Jackson dining experience while acting as responsible stewards of the natural environment that we call home. We are committed to sourcing the food we provide as locally as possible, reducing and redirecting the waste we produce and increasing the efficiency of our daily operations to use less energy. Furthermore, we will do our best to leverage our position as a premier restaurant in Jackson Hole to create positive change in our community. As a business leader we are proud to support local sustainability programs, continuously improve upon our own operations and do our part to ensure a healthy Jackson Hole well into the future.
The quality of the products is very important as well as the quality of the medicine, if you are looking for quality generic Viagra then read more at this link.
We realize that vision alone is meaningless when not backed by action. At Local Restaurant and Bar we are striving to be a business leader in sustainability through the following initiatives…
- Sourcing 100% of our electricity from Renewable Resources
- Converting 100% of the lighting throughout our restaurant to LED
- The installation of Solar Thermal Panels on our rooftop
- Annual Harvest Dinner donating all proceeds towards local food initiatives
- Staff Incentive Program to empower employees to come forward with sustainable ideas
- Recycling as much of our waste as possible through Jackson Curbside Recycling
- Management representation on both the Board of Advisors to Integrated Solid Waste & Recycling and
the Steering Committee of the Sustainable Destination Program
- Winner of the 2015-16 Green to Green Award from the Chamber of Commerce
We are honored to have been presented with the 2015-16 Green to Green Award from the Chamber of Commerce for our commitment to sustainable business practices
We support sustainable local programs in our community including…
If you have any questions or comments regarding our Stewardship Program please don’t hesitate to contact us!
55 North Cache
P.O. Box 4938
Jackson, Wyoming 83001